温馨提示
确定要将该版块隐藏吗?你可以在“栏目设置”中将其恢复。
温馨提示
添加关注成功!
你可以去个人中心查看你关注的人与关注你的人
 
温馨提示
确定要移除此人吗?移除后,此人将不在你的列表中显示,也不能接收你的动态。
 
温馨提示
是否要取消关注?
 

请输入登录信息  

博主
访问人数:179602
博客等级:
搜房币:
博主公告
    大梦
      1.古人用以喻人生。《庄子;齐物论》:“方其梦也,不知其梦也。梦之中又占其梦焉,觉而后知其梦也。且有大觉而后知此其大梦也。” 唐李白《与元丹邱方城寺谈玄作》诗:“茫茫大梦中,惟我独先觉。” 宋苏轼《李宪仲哀词》诗:“大梦行当觉,百年特未满。遑哀已逝人,长眠寄孤馆。” 明陈所闻《端正好;赠罗江城》套曲:“不放绿樽空,不厌青山眺,任疎狂白发萧骚,好将大梦闲中觉,倚杖掀髯笑。”
      2.古大泽名,即"云梦泽"。《淮南子;墬形训》:“九州之外乃有八殥,亦方千里……南方曰"大梦",曰"浩泽"。” 高诱注:“梦,"云梦"也;浩亦大也。”
我的圈子
我的文档
最近访客
我最新关注的人
关注博客发文动态
正文
基本的电话英语 (2007-1-13 15:04:06) [发送到微博]
一.       基本的电话英语
           How to dial the Station - to-Station Call
1. 如何打叫号电话
Is this the overseas operator?
你是不是国际台总机接线生?
Yes , it is .May I help you ?
是的,我可以为你效劳吗?
I want to place an overseas call.
我要打一个国际长途电话.
Where are you calling?
你要打到什么地方?
I am calling Taiwan.
我要打到台湾.
What city in Taiwan are you calling ?
你要打台湾那个城市?
I want to call Taipei.
我要打到台北去.
May I have the number in Taipei?
请问台北的电话号码?
Of course. Area code 02 telephone number 753-5311
当然, 地区号码是02, 电话号码是7535311
Area code 02 telephone number 753-5311
地区号码是02, 电话号码是7535311.
That’s right.
那行了.
May I have your telephone number?
请问您的电话号码?
Los Angeles 308-2101
我的电话是洛杉机 3082101.
Los Angeles 3082101
洛杉机3082101
Right.
对了.
Is this a station-to-station call?
这是不是叫号电话?
Yes, it is. Could you tell me the time and charges after this call?
是的, 正是, 打完后, 请你告诉我打了多少时间我费用好吗?
Certainly , sir. I’ll call you back after the call .will you hold the line , please?
先生, 当然, 打完后, 我会回您电话, 请您不要挂断.
All right , thank you.
好的, 谢谢您.
 
 
2.How to dial the person-to-person call?
如何打叫人电话
This is the overseas operator.
这是国际台总机接线生.
I want to make an overseas call to Kyoto, Japan. The number is Kyoto is 641-0353. The area code is 075.
我要打一个电话到日本的京都,京都电话是6410353, 地区号码是075.
May I have your telephone number?
请问您的电话是几号?
My number is 246-8272 in Paris.
我巴黎的电话是2468272.
Is this a station –to –station call?
您打的是叫号电话吗?
No, please make it a person call.
不, 我打的是叫人电话.
Who would you like to talk to?
您要找谁讲话呢?
I want to talk to Miss Tanaka, T-A-N-A-K-A.
我要找田中小姐讲话.
May I have your name?
请问您贵姓?
This is Mr. Chang speaking.
我就是蒋先生.
May I have the spelling?
请问怎样拼音?
All right. C.H.A.N.G.
好的, C.H.A.N.G.
Thank you. We ’ll call you back in a few minutes. Will you hang up and wait, please?
谢谢您, 几分钟后, 我们就给你回话, 请您挂止等候好吗?
This is the overseas telephone operator. Is this Paris 246-8272?
这是国际电话长途台总机, 您是不是巴黎2468272号电话?
Yes, it is.
是的, 正是.
May I speak to Mr. Chang?
我可以请蒋先生讲话吗?
This is he speaking.
我正在讲话.
We are working on your call to Kyoto. Will you hold the line , please ?
我们正在替您接京都的电话, 请您不要挂断好吗?
All right. Thank you.
好的, 谢谢您.
You are welcome.
不必客气.
Miss Tanaka is on the line. Go ahead, please.
田中小姐来了, 请讲吧.
Thank you very much.
非常谢谢您.
                 3. How to dial the collect call
                    如何打对方付款电话
This is the overseas operator.
我是国外部接线生.
I want to place a long distance collect call to the Republic of China.
我要打个对方付款长途电话到中国民国.
What city are you calling?
你要打甚么城市?
I’m calling Taipei, area code 02, and the number is 7902865.
我要打台北市, 地区号码是02, 电话号码是7902365.
Taipei 7902365.
是台北市7902865.
Yes.
是的.
May I have your name and telephone number?
请问您贵姓和电话号码?
This is Mr. Chang ming –shi at London 441-5423.
我的名字叫张明适, 伦敦4415423.
Mr. Chang .who would you like to talk to?
张先生, 你要找谁讲话?
I’d like to talk to Mr. Or Mrs. Chen.
我要找陈先生或是陈太太讲话?
All right. We ’ll call you back. Will you hang up and wait , please?
好的, 我就回你电话, 请你挂上等着.
Thank you.
谢谢你.
Hello.
哈噣.
                4. 找人听电话时常用的语句
May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?
我请约翰逊先生听电话好吗?
Let me talk to Mr. Wang.
我请王先生听电话.
Can I speak to Mr. Lee?
我请李先生听电话.
I ‘d like to talk to Mr. Chen.
我想请陈先生听电话好吗?
May I speak to your boss?
请你们的老板讲话好吗?
Would you contact me with Mr. Liu.
我找刘先生来接电话好吗?
Is there anyone who can speak English well?
请问有没有人会说英语的.
Give me someone who can speak English.
请找一位能说英语的人来好吗?
I ‘d like to talk with someone in charge.
我想请你们的负责的人讲话.
I would like to talk to your chief.
我想请你的主管讲话.
When is he expected to be back?
他甚么时候会回来
When will he come back?
他甚么时候回来?
Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他甚么时候回来吗?
                      5.接电话时常用语句
This is Mr. Chen speaking, Tai-Feng , Trading Company.
我是台丰贸易公司, 陈先生.
This is Tai-Feng Trading Company, Mr. Chen speaking.
这是台丰贸易公司陈先生.
Yes, sir, may I help you?
是的, 先生, 我可以帮忙吗?
I’m sorry, it is a wrong number, sir.
对不起, 先生你拔错电话号码了.
May I have your name?
请问贵姓大名?
Who is this, please?
请问你是那一位?
Who is calling , please?
请问你是谁呀?
Whom are you calling?
你要找谁接电话?
Will you please spell his name for me?
请你把他的名字拼法告诉我好吗?
Please say it again .
请你再说一遍好吗?
Will you please repeat?
请你重说一遍好吗?
Would you speak a little louder ?
请你说大声一点好吗?
Will you speak up please?
请你大声说话好吗?
 
Will you speak more slowly ?
请你说慢一点好吗?
Mr. Wang is not in now.
王先生现在不在此地.
He is not in now .
他现在不在这里.
He has not come in yet.
他人还没有来.
He will be here in 30 minutes.
他30分钟以内, 将到这里来.
He is attending a conference now .
他现在正在开会.
He is in conference.
他在开会.
He has gone home.
他已经回家去了.
He has left already.
也已经走了.
May I take your message?
要不要留话呢?
May I have him call you back ?
要我叫他回你电话吗?
I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable. Would you like to speak to anyone else?
对不起, 陈先生不在, 你要不文件其它人来听电话?
I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.
我扦电话
Would you hold the line ? I will find out his number for you .
请不要把电话挂断, 我替你找他的号码.
His extention number is 341560.
他的电话分机号码是341560.
                           6.电话交谈时常用的语句
Can I speak to Mr. Chao of the Import and Export Trading Company?
我找进出中贸易公司赵先生接电话好吗?
I’m sorry, he is out in. he’s just stepped out.
对不起, 他不在此地, 他刚出去了.
Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来.
In half an hour, I guess. But I’m sorry I can not tell you exactly.
我想在三十分钟,内他会回来, 但是很抱歉我不能正确地告诉你.
All right, I will call him up later.
好的, 稍后我再打电话给他.
Is this World Trading Company?
你是不是世界贸易公司?
Yes , may I help you?
是的, 我可以为效劳吗?
Would you connect me with Mr. Feng?
我找冯先生听电话好吗?
I’ sorry. he isn’t working here. Would you please call 7194361.
对不起, 他不在此处工作,请你拔71946361号好吗?
Thank you very much.
非常谢谢你.
You are welcome.
你太客气了.
I’m sorry, he is out now .
对不起, 他现在出去了.
Do you know when he will be back ?
你知道他甚么时候会回来?
He will be back around two o’clock. Shall I have him call you ?
他大概两点钟左右回来, 要洒要叫他给你回电话?
Yes , please. Tell him to call Ambassador Hotel room 203 as soon as he comes in . This is Mr. Chen calling.
好的,他回业就请他打电话到国宾饭店203房间, 这是陈先生的电话.
Thank you, Mr. Chen, I will
谢谢你陈先生, 我会告诉他的.
I should like to talk to Mr. Sun, manager of the overseas department, please.
我想请国外部孙经理讲话.
Yes, sir, just a moment please, Mr. Sun is now out. He will be back around 9 o’clock. May I have him call you back.
是的, 先生, 请你稍等一下.孙先生现在不在.他大约在九点左右回来, 要叫他给你回电话吗?
Thank you, I will call him up again later.
谢谢, 稍后我再打电话给他.
This is Liaison Bureau of the ministry of National Defense.
这是国防部连络局.
Could I speak to Lieutenant Colonel Hong?
我找洪中校听电话?
I ‘ sorry. Lieutenant Colonel just stepped out of the office. Would you like to talk to someone else?
对不起, 洪中校刚出去了, 你要找别的人廒吗?
Mr. Liang speaking. Is that seven-two-one-five-four-six-one?
我是梁先生, 请问你是721-5461
I’m afraid you have wrong number. This is seven-nine-one-eight-eight-six-five.
你拔错号码了, 这是七九一八八六五.
                  7.询问对方何时回来语句
when is he expected to be back?
他预定什么时候会回来?
When will he come back?
他将甚么时候回来.
Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来.
                  8.人不在时答语句
Mr. Chen is not in now.
陈先生现在不在.
He is not in now.
他现在不在.
He has not come in yet.
他还没有回来.
He will be here in 20 minutes.
他将二十分钟内到这儿来.
He is attending a meeting now.
他现在正在参加会议.
He is in conference.
他在开会中.
He has gone home.
他已经回家去了.
He has left already.
他已经走了.
May I take your message?
要不要留个口信?
Could you leave your message for him?
要不要留个口信给他?
            9.问对方要不要回电话语句
May I have him call you back?
要我叫他回你电话吗?
He is not available, and Mr. Liu wishes to talk in place of him.
他不在, 刘先生希望代他接电话.
I’m sorry, Mr.Chen is unavailable. Would you like to speak t anyone else?
对不起, 陈先生不在,你要跟别人讲话吗?
              10. 替对方转电话语句
I’ll transfer this call to Mr. Lee.
我把电话转给李先生.
Would you hold this line? I will find out his number.
请你不要挂断, 我就找他的电话号码.
           11. 找人时对方外出语句
Can I speak to Mr. Chao of the Iron &; Steel Department?
我请钢铁部门的赵先生讲话.
Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候回来吗?
All right. I will cal him up later.
好的,稍后我再打电话给他.
              12. 所找的人易地工作语句
Is this World Trading Operator?
你是不是世界贸易公司接线生?
Yes. May I help you?
是的, 我能为你效劳?
Would you connect me with Mr. Fang?
我找方先生讲话好吗?
Mr. Fang?
方先生在吗?
Yes, please.
是的.
641-5111?
是641-5111吗?
That’s right.
 对的.
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你.
You’re welcome.
别客气.
                13. 请对方转告本人姓名和地址语句.
I’m sorry,  he is out now.
对不起, 他现在出去了.
Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候回来?
Thank you, Mr. Smith. I will.
谢谢你史密斯先生, 我会告诉他的.
            二. 一般性电话英语
             1. 请对方转电话语句
Hello.
(电话听到对方的)喂.
Hello. Jack?
喂, 杰克吗?
No. Jack isn’t here now.
不是, 杰克现在不在.
When do you expect him back?
你知道他什么时候回来?
I’m not sure, but he’ll probably be back by three. Shall I have him call you back?
我不大清楚, 他可能三点以前会回来. 要我让他回你吧电话吗?
Yes, thanks. Tell him to call miller my number is 102-3040.
是的, 谢谢. 告诉他打电话给米勒, 我的电话号码是1023040.
Ok, I’ll tell him.
好的, 我会告诉他.
             2. 代对方转电话语句.
Can I take a message?
要我记下你的留言吗?
Thank you, but I’d rather have him call later.
谢谢你,不过我还是希望他等下打电话给我
Does henry know your telephone number?
Henry 知道你的电话号码吗?
Yes, he does.
知道, 他知道.
And your name was Simth, did you say?
你刚才说你的大是期密斯先生是吗?
Yes, yes. I am Mr. Smith…S.M.I.T.H..
是的, 是的, 我是斯密斯先生. S-M-I-T-H.
I’ve got it, Mr. Smith.
我搞清楚了, 斯密斯先生.
Right.
对了.
All right , Miss Komatsu. I‘ll tell him to call you back later.
好的, 郭小姐, 会告诉他回来后打电话给你.
Thank you very much.
非常感谢.
            3. 答应对方转电话语句
Accounting department.
会计科.
May I speak to MR. Aria?
请找阿瑞先生讲话?
I’m sorry, he’s just stepped out for lunch.
抱歉, 他刚出去吃午饭去了.
What time is he expected back?
那他什么时候回来?
Around one o’clock. May I take message?
一点左右, 有什么交代吗?
Well, would you ask him to call me back?
那么, 请你要他回我的电话好吗?
Certainly. Can I have your name and phone number.
当然好, 请问你的大名和电话号码.
My name is Roy Smith. My number is 807-6543.
我的名字是罗伊史密斯, 电话号码是807-6543.
Mr. Roy Smith at 807-6543. Thank you for calling. I ‘ll give Mr. Arai your message as soon as he come back from lunch.
罗伊史密斯先生在8076543. 谢谢你打电话,来阿瑞先生饭后回来, 我会马上把你的转告他.
 
 
                     4.记录对方电话语句
This is just to remind you that I’m coming to your dormitory tomorrow.
这通电话只是提醒你明天我要到你宿舍来.
Yes , I remember. Eleven o’clock.
是的, 我记得, 十一点吗?
Yes . I’ll drive form my home.
是, 我要从家里开车来.
The dormitory is just behind the school library. So you can’t miss it.
宿舍就在学校图书錧的正后面. 这样你不会找不到的.
All right.
没问题.
But, just in case you get into any trouble, here’s the dormitory’s home number.
不过, 万一发生问题, 这里有宿舍的电话号码.
Fine. Would you mind holding the line a minute, bill , while I get a pencil?
好, 请等一等, 毕尔, 让我拿枝铅笔, ( 稍停, 艾吉乐拿了笔回来.)
                 5. 与接线生对话语句
Hello. Is this 345-6789?
喂, 是不是345-6789.
Yes, it is.
是, 没有错.
Please connect me with Mr. Heston.
请接海斯顿先生.
Who is calling, please?
请问贵姓?
This is Mr. Anderson.
我是安德生.
One moment, please. (A moment later ). Hello, Mr. Anderson? I’m sorry, but Mr. Heston is on another line. Could you please hold on a moment? Or I will call us back?
请等一下.( 过了一会) 喂, 安德生先生, 海登斯先生在讲另外一个电话. 请你暂时不要挂断? 或者你稍后再打过来.
I’ll hold the line.
(one minute later)
sorry to have kept you waiting. Mr. Heston is on the line. Please go ahead.
Oh, thank you. Hello , bob?
Oh, hello, ken.
Has there been any important mail for me?
No, sir, nothing that can’t wait for your return. But there was a call this morning from the China Times. It was Mr. Liu.
What did he have to say?
He wanted to talk with you personally, so I gave him your home number.
Well, the call .
阅读 (3020) | 评论 (1) | 转载 | 收藏 | 举报/意见
文章评论:
您现在发表的是匿名评论。
发表评论
昵称 (您可以在此修改昵称,不超过20个字符或10个汉字)
内容
评论并转载文章 分享到微博 
搜房用户可以先登录再评论

对不起,您的账号尚未进行真实身份信息注册,评论不能同步到微博!

copyright © SouFun.com Limited, All Rights Reserved. 搜房公司 版权所有