A little boy asked his mother "Why are you crying?"
有个小男孩问他妈妈:“你为什么哭啊?”
"Because I''m a woman," she told him.
他妈妈说:“因为我是个女人呀。”
"I don''t understand," he said.
男孩说:“我不懂。”
His mum just hugged him and said, "And you never will"
他妈妈便紧紧搂住他,说:“你永远也不会懂。”
Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
小男孩去问他爸爸:“为什么妈妈会无缘无故地哭呢?”
"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.
他爸爸只会说:“所有的女人都无缘无故地哭。”
The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
小男孩长大了,仍然好奇着为什么女人爱哭。
Finally he put in a call to God;
终于他有了个机会跟上帝通了电话;
and when God got on the phone,
当上帝接了电话,
he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?"
他问道:“上帝啊,为什么女人那么容易哭呢?”
God said: "When I made the woman she had to be special."
上帝说:当我造出女人时她必须是非同一般的,
I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world;
她的肩膀必须足够强壮以支撑世界的重量;
yet, gentle enough to give comfort""
同时,又很温和令人舒适。
"I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth"
and the rejection that many times comes from her children""
她有内在的力量,以承受生育的痛苦,以及孩子给予她的诸多烦扰与逆反。
"I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else " gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining ""
我使她坚强,以便在所有其他人都放弃时仍能坚持,无怨无悔地照顾她的家庭度过疾病和疲劳。
"I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all"
circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly""
我给予她敏感,让她在任何情况下都爱她的孩子,哪怕她的孩子曾经深深地伤害过她。
"I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and"
fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart""
我给予她力量,以协助她的丈夫度过难关挫折,并且用她丈夫的肋骨造了她以保护她丈夫的心。
"I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly"
我给予她智慧,让她知道一个好丈夫是永远不会伤害自己的妻子的;有时也给予她测试,看她是否有决心不畏缩地站在她丈夫身边。
"And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively " to
use whenever it is needed.""
最后,我给予她眼泪来抛洒。这是她所专有的,可以在任何时候使用。
"You see: The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes " she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.""
要知道:女人的美丽不是来自她的衣饰或发型。
"The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart * the place where love resides."
女人的美丽必须从她的眼睛才能看见,因为眼睛是心的窗户,而心是爱之所在。
Please send this to all the beautiful women you.
请将这些传播给所有美丽女人们。